Monday, November 19, 2007

Why Cats Don't Celebrate Thanksgiving


I woke up this morning to find this card waiting for me. What a way to start off a Monday. Arlene really knows how to put a smile on my face. The trip to Florida went as well as it could but I really do NOT feel all that great. All these suprises. I really didn't think this last surgery would be a big deal at all, but as it turned out it was. More pain than I've had in weeks and really feeling tired, tired. But OH WELL.....I'm in Florida playing with Jenna, Arlene, Bently, Toby, Razzle, Princess and Rocky!
These are some of the things I've been doing:

SLEEPING WITH ROCKY

WATCHING TV WITH TOBY

WE WENT SHOPPING AND JENNA GOT THIS

AND WE ALSO DID THIS

2 comments:

CraftCache said...

Phyl !
Thank you for your sweet post about Bella!

Hey. ... you are in the same area as me! I am in Cumming too!

char

DaCraftyLady said...

Toby is adorable as is Rocky...I love anomals too..your signed up on the Crochet swap site which is knitting too...! :)Welcome