Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Party, Party!

from left to right: Melissa, Claudia, me, Regan, & Beth

What happens when 2 great gals organize a Holiday party? A GREAT PARTY, that's what happens. Claudia and Jacquie invited a bunch of their knitting & spinning friends for a Holiday party at Jacquie's home and it was such wonderful day. For me it was so good to see a bunch of friends I haven't seen for quite awhile and from the smiles and laughter I know that everyone had an outstanding time. The food was ultra yummy. Claudia & Jacquie made the BEST lasagna and meatballs & everyone brought some goodies to share. THEN there was the Gift Swap which was much milder than I had imagined. Everyone brought in a gift, got a number and when it was your turn you either picked a gift or STOLE someone else's! All in all it was surprisingly orderly and utterly hilarious! There were about 25 people there, several Shih-Tzus, and 2 adorable kittens (who by the way need a home if anyone is interested). They'd make a great Holiday gift.....fit right in a stocking, hanging on the mantle.......


Multidirectional scarf using Noro Silk Garden Lite. . It's a simple pattern and the look of the scarf is really nice.

I finally finished this reversable cable scarf, made with Blue Sk Suri Merino

2 comments:

Jane said...

It was great seeing you at the party. Your scarves came out great!

DaCraftyLady said...

looks like a great party indeed. I had mine too at my house...see my blog. http://pbdesigns.blogspot.com
loved the scarves