Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Our Pets Can Do No Wrong, Right?


I've been working on this cable scarf for several weeks now and I'm very pleased with the way it's turning out. The yarn is Blue Sky Alpacas Suri Merino that I bought at Knitch, very soft and more expensive than I'm used to spending but well worth it. Sunny loves it even more than I do as he has decided to use it for an Ass Mat. Now don't think that I'm so cleaver as to think of this expression myself. If you read this blog you'll see a picture of La's cat sitting on HER Ass Mat and I haven't been able to get this out of my head since I read it. An Ass Mat. Her cat has her own personal hand knitted Ass Mat. Gotta love it. MY cats, who I absolutely adore, don't even have their own Ass Mats. Well, until now. Luckily the projected recipient of this scarf doesn't read my blog or they may be a bit less appreciative.

No comments: