Saturday, July 21, 2007

Such A Deal!

My delivery from Knit Picks just arrived. When I saw this 40% off sale on ALL of their books, well, you can see what happend. I bought. And bought. Who in their right mind could pass up an opportunity like this! Alas, some of the titles I wanted weren't available so I had to be happy with these:

Mosaic Knitting by Barbara Walker
Selbuvotter, Biography of a Knitting Tradition by Terri Shea
Wrapped in Comfort, Knitted Lace Shawls by Alison Jeppson Hyde
Vogue Knitting Stitchionary, Vol 2: Cables
Vogue Knitting Stitchionary, Vol 3: Color Knitting
Knitting Beyond The Edge by Nicky Epstein
Double Exposure: Knit it Basic, Knit it Bold by Bonnie A. Franz
Little Box of Scarves II
Two-Stitch Knits by Jane Crowfoot
Knitting with Beads by Jane Davis
Debbie Bliss Simply baby
Very Easy Circular Knits by Betty Barnden
Knitting Stitches

I may need to update my contact lense prescription to a stronger power but if I do, it'll be worth it.

No comments: