Sunday, April 15, 2007

Such a Great Book



I just got the BEST book from Amazon. Claudia refered me to Wendy Johnon's website because of the instructions she gives on doing a short row heel for the socks that I'm knitting. After browsing around on her website & blog I decided to order her book. For anyone interested in knitting or for those who are wannabe knitters you have got to get this book. Her humor and personality come through with things that actually made me laugh out loud! She also gives such great knitting advise plus many patterns that virtually anyone can make. I woke up at 5:30 am this morning (Sunday), made some coffee and haven't been able to put it down. Also, anyone out there who loves cats will love the picture on her opening page (go look).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I, too, adore Wendy's book! Great patterns and the stories are fabulous.