Monday, January 28, 2008

No, I Didn't Forget

The winners of the Central Park Footie Contest have been selected and will be announced tonight!

This project took much more time than I anticipated, between the choosing of winners to blogging all their pictures. Thank you to all who participated and also for your help to the ones who I had asked to send in some additional photos of your pet.

I would have finished yesterday but I spent the whole afternoon at Knitch with the most hilarious bunch of knitters you've ever shaken a needle at. Time well spent, believe me. I laughed my ass off for 5 hours + got a lot of knitting done. Cures what ails ya.

2 comments:

Knit Witch said...

Hee hee - we raunchy folks ARE fun ain't we?!?!?! :)

Crafty Pancakes said...

Mia is blusing at the attention! Thanks for picking her crazy chicken leg. It's certainly not so cute :)