Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Back To Reality

I feel neglected.
My bed isn't being made for me twice a day, with chocolates left on my pillow. No buffet breakfast. No entertainment at 9:00 PM. No more trying to decide on which of 7 or 8 entrees to have for dinner. I even have to make my own coffee.
I want to go back!




That's Winnie, Eileen, and I (diving to get into the picture - 20 seconds just isn't enough on those self-timers) just chillin' on deck. Chillin' we were as it was very windy and quite chilly that day. We grabbed those woolen throws they had out on deck and just watched the clouds go by. Yes, we could get VERY used to this life!

I brought this Chocolate Soccer Ball home for my BOSS, who I sincerely hope appreciates the effort. It's not solid, therefore can be easily destroyed by heat, bumping, or objects squashing it during it's many travels. I got it in Helsinki, Finland and carried it VERY gingerly all the way home, in my carry-on. It made it relatively unscaved, all but a small quarter sized indent. Not bad, considering. I'm sure he'll look at it, crunch it with one fist, and gobble it up in 20 seconds flat. But, then again, that's what's supposed to happen!


Our cabin stewardess, Kartini, made these KOOL towel animals every day. VERY creative. This bat was one of her better creations.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Glad you're back and looks like you had a marvelous time! Pictures are great...

jenifleur said...

We miss you! Hope to see you soon.