Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'm An Addict



This is what just came in the mail today. Yes, it's roving, ready to spin.

Question: Do I KNOW how to spin?
Answer: No
Another question: Do I have a wheel on which to spin?
Answer: No

Hey, I'm LEARNING how to spin and I thought I'd need something to practice on. And it was a special deal. Fairly inexpensive. It's good to practice on inexpensive stuff, since what I spin will not be the best. Hardly. But that's fine - I'll knit it into something. A bunch of good sheep spent months growing this stuff and I'll do my best to show them off as well as possible!

4 comments:

Hockey Mom said...

Mwaha! Mwahahahahahaha! You are, indeed, an addict. But it's the good kind!

Bunny Queen said...

Wow! That is lovely, lovely, lovely stuff. Have fun learning to spin and don't listen to what anyone tells you is "hard" or "easy". :)

Larjmarj said...

Nothing wrong with putting the cart before the horse. I do it all the time. Beautiful roving.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm relieved to find out that I am not the only person who collects fiber without having either the wheel to spin it on or the knowledge to use the wheel. Who would've guessed!

Fun, isn't it? =)