Saturday, May 19, 2007

Finished Socks


I finally finished this pair of socks. One was done months ago and the other, sadly to say, has been waiting for me to finish off the toe for I don't know how long. These were going to be gift for a friend of mine but there are a few spots that are much less than perfect so I"m keeping them for myself. (That's a good reason to keep them, right? ) These were knitted in Koigu, 100% Merino Wool. I really love this yarn. It has a great feel and it comes in SO many beautiful colors.
Tomorrow I'm spending the afternoon with a friend of mine along with several friends of hers at Knitch, a yarn shop in Atlanta that I've always been anxious to go to. Talk about getting a knitting fix! A day of knitting, chatting, chatting about knitting, & shopping. What could be better!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like these socks. Lovely colourway.