Saturday, August 2, 2008

Ultimate Sweater Machine anyone ?



I'm selling this. I've decided that I have way, way too much stuff and it's time to shovel out.

This is the Bond Ultimate Sweater Machine Deluxe. The box has never been opened. Ya see what I mean about clearing out? I paid $250 at Joann's, don't remember when, and I'm asking $100 for it.

I'm posting this here thinking that one of my local knitting buddies might be interested in this. If no one is interested in this strikingly unbelievable offer I'll put a post up and offer it on Ravely, but I"d rather sell it to someone I know who might like to have this and save them some bucks. Pass the word. Either call me, for those that have my number, or email me at phyl1234@bellsouth.net.

I'm on a roll here. Over the past several weeks I've donated, given, sold, thrown out (nothing good thrown out, I assure you) because as "collector" there comes a time that one's collection becomes unmanageable. I don't know how long this sudden interest of mine will last so I'm taking full advantage of it while it's here.

1 comment:

fatum said...

hay, what happened to it now??
i want it if it's still there